We’re proud to announce that Joomla template framework ZO2 has been released version 1.3.7 with several minor bug fixes and improvements:
- Removed social sharing feature. It will be integrated again in Zo2 version 1.4.0
- Fixed comment issue: when comments are enabled, cant open any pages.
- Improved style switcher: Only the boxed layout allows the visitor change background patterns only.
- Added attention message to warning webmaster before upgrading framework.
To upgrade ZO2 Framework version 1.3.7, please following zo2framework documents
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.7 released on Apr 28, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.6 released on Apr 22, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.5 released on Apr 14, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.4 released on Mar 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.3 released on Mar 11, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.2 released on Mar 03, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.1 released on Feb 17, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.3.0 released on Jan 24, 2014
- ZO2 Framework version 1.2.1 released on Jan 08, 2014
- Zo2 Framework version 1.2.0 released on Dec 30, 2013
- Zo2 Framework version 1.0 released on Dec 10, 2013
A special thanks to ZooTeam: Viet Vu, Quynh Nguyen, Khang Vu, Sen Tran for working hard on Zo2 Framework. We’re so proud of you!
What you should know about ZO2 Framework
- Official website: http://zo2framework.org
- License & Usage
- Documents http://docs.zo2framework.org/
- Fork Zo2 on Github: https://github.com/aploss/zo2
- Demo Zo2 Hallo – a Blank Template: http://demo.zo2framework.org/
Download ZO2 Framework